Coconut Rum Tropical Green Tea

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jaime

From Zhena's Gypsy Tea

A sultry steep of finest green tea blended with the fragrant fresh fruit of tart-sweet pineapple, aloha flavored with young coconut and island rum. A delicious, relaxing, sunny getaway cup anytime of the year.

About Zhena's Gypsy Tea View company

This is a lovely treat tea! It is good iced or hot, sweet or not. I turned a non tea lover onto this tea and she searched for it and kept it in stock. Then I turned a tea lover onto it as well. It’s a solid tea, and a good staple to keep for quiet afternoons designated for day dreaming. It’s great to give to guests as well. You can really taste the coconut and rum. Quite yummy.

sonadora

I’m trying this iced for the first time today, am very excited. I think you got me into this one!

Got a tin of this at World Market earlier, and am overjoyed that the weather has cooled off enough this evening for me to have a nice cup of tea. I have to admit, the smell was a little overpowering when I opened the tin, but once I brewed a cup, it smelled much nicer, and the first sip once it was cool enough to drink reminded me so much of those lovely mai tais I had at the luau on Kauai last fall. This is a seriously escapist cup of tea!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more