Wildberry Hibiscus

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by sweeTEApie

• “I've been having really good luck with the few Zhena's teas I've tried. Thank you *jeweledthumb* for sending some of this my way. Ok in full disclosure I seldom drink fruit tisanes on their own....” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 728 tasting notes
  • “I give this tea a 70 on it's own. It has a VERY strong flavor of red cough syrup. I prefer to blend this with black tea leaves in a 1:3 ratio (1 part wildberry hibiscus to 3 parts black tea) to...” Read full tasting note
    cbaker6653 42 tasting notes

From Zhena's Gypsy Tea

Zhena’s Gypsy Tea Wildberry Hibiscus Tea is also known as Jamaica, a sweet hibiscus drink from Mexico’s sunny shores. This deliciously sweet, health-inducing, caffeine-free infusion is blended with rosehips for extra vitamin C and stevia for a sugar-free, calorie-free sweetness.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, black currant, rosehips, elderberry, cranberry, rooibos tea, natural flavor

For an 8oz cup of tea, place 2 teaspoons of tea in a tea infuser and add boiling water. Let steep for 3 minutes.

100% organic and Fair Trade

Made in United States

About Zhena's Gypsy Tea View company

I’ve been having really good luck with the few Zhena’s teas I’ve tried. Thank you jeweledthumb for sending some of this my way.

Ok in full disclosure I seldom drink fruit tisanes on their own. Tonight I added a bit of Bai Hao Yin Zhen to this about 2 parts tisane to 1 part white tea. But Dex that’s a pretty expensive white tea to be adding fruit tisane to. Ummmm yep – but it’s my parTEA and I’ll steep as I want to (thanks keychange – I’m stealing that clever line).
I like fruit tisane with a little base to it, white was my choice tonight.
This tisane is quite tart, very juicy, and I would say heavy on the cherry – yes mixed fuit, but with more cherry. This is really good, and I will have to keep my eyes open for more Zhena’s tea out there in the world.

MissB

London Drugs carries them. Or at least they do in my neck of the woods.

jeweledthumb

Yay! I’m glad you enjoy this one!

keychange

Steal away! :).

I give this tea a 70 on it’s own. It has a VERY strong flavor of red cough syrup. I prefer to blend this with black tea leaves in a 1:3 ratio (1 part wildberry hibiscus to 3 parts black tea) to mellow out the artificial cherry taste. Blended with black tea, I would give it a 90. It’s fruity and tart. It’s delicious hot or iced. I prefer it iced and sweetened. And it’s a good deal at World Market. $10 for 2oz in a glass jar with a wooden spoon.