Ultimate Green Gourmet Green

Green Tea
Green
Edit tea info Last updated by ArtProf

• “This brand offers mixed results. However, I am fairly pleased with this green. Honestly, I know there are much better options, and I will most likely explore those options but for a first tea...” Read full tasting note
    TeaForZombie 33 tasting notes
  • “This green tea surprised me. The aroma smelled of something unlike any other green tea I've had. I could almost smell some fruit - peaches perhaps. When I steeped it, the aroma was stronger and I...” Read full tasting note
    ArtProf 6 tasting notes

From Zhena's Gypsy Tea

This super antioxidant powered blend delights your palate with refreshing, fruity flavor, while your body is nourished by the rich levels of naturally occurring catechins found in green and white tea. Enhanced with green tea extract and powdered Matcha for ultimate renewal, rejuvenation and a fresh take on what is ultimately a delicious balance of health and happiness.

About Zhena's Gypsy Tea View company

This brand offers mixed results. However, I am fairly pleased with this green. Honestly, I know there are much better options, and I will most likely explore those options but for a first tea purchase I was fairly satisfied. I would drink this again, and I would recommend this tea for a new tea drinker but probably not an established tea enthusiast.

Flavors: Green

This green tea surprised me. The aroma smelled of something unlike any other green tea I’ve had. I could almost smell some fruit – peaches perhaps. When I steeped it, the aroma was stronger and I couldn’t wait to try it. Upon tasting I could not taste the peaches but there was a faint taste of lemon and it was very smooth on my palette. Very good tea to bring in the new year!