Raspberry Pecan Rooibos

Nutty, Raspberry
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by perfectly_imperfect

2 Images

From Zhi Tea

Bright berry notes compliment an earthy rooibos and toasty pecans. Hand blended in small artisan batches.

About Zhi Tea View company

Beautiful amber red color. The aroma is so yummy with toasted pecans. The balance of flavors is nice with the raspberry being subtle and not sweet so the rooibos can shine thru. I enjoyed this hot before bed because it is caffeine free. The description on Zhi says that red rooibos has high levels of antioxidants and high anti-aging properties which is nice also!!!! I have enjoyed my purchase with Zhi too, they are very courteous to customers and organic! I bought lots of different samples from them and will be buying more from Zhi :)

This works amazingly well iced. This is another one of Zhi’s newer teas, and it’s exactly what it says on the tin—fruity and nutty. It just smells so good! My only regret is that there’s no caffeine to kick-start me in the morning… and the steep-time is long enough that I find it easy to get distracted and wander off.

This is a very nutty tea with a subtle raspberry flavor. I think the flavors work very well together.

Flavors: Nutty, Raspberry

This tea sounds delicious, but the taste ended up being quite subtle. I didn’t like it the first time I tried it, so I brewed it much stronger this time. I am now able to pick up on the nuttiness of the pecans on the sip which is followed quickly by a brief raspberry taste. Adding sugar brightens it up a bit, but I’m still not impressed. I’m glad I bought only a sample on this one.