Vanilla Honeybush

Honeybush Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dustin

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I got this sample because I wanted to know what mostly unflavored honeybush tastes like so I can identify it in flavored honeybush teas. I can smell the vanilla, but it is pretty bland otherwise....” Read full tasting note
    Dustin2Dust 524 tasting notes

From Zhi Tea

Our popular South African Honeybush is paired with a perfect splash of organic vanilla to create a warming, incredibly smooth herbal drink. No frills here, just high-quality organic honeybush and organic vanilla extract. Balance and simplicity, with a strong YUM factor.

Honeybush is a wonderful zero-caffeine herbal beverage. Mild and sweet, with bit more natural honey-like sweetness than rooibos or red bush tea. Extremely low in tannins, as well.

Our top-quality coarse-grind organic Honeybush has a distinctive clover-honey character. Reputed health benefits are numerous and include stomach calming, anti-oxidant properties and a soothing effect. Rich in vitamins and minerals.

Makes a fantastic healthy iced tea, too!.

About Zhi Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I got this sample because I wanted to know what mostly unflavored honeybush tastes like so I can identify it in flavored honeybush teas. I can smell the vanilla, but it is pretty bland otherwise. Seems like it would be a good carrier for added flavors because it won’t compete taste wise, but on it’s own it is pretty meh.