White Blueberry

Fruit Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Pamela Dean

From Zhi Tea

Our Zhi House Blend White Blueberry is crafted exclusively from our superior grade organic India White Bai Mudan blended with organic blueberries, blue malva flowers, and botanical blueberry flavor. This organic sensation is not only chock-full of antioxidants but totally delivers in the taste department. Rather than covering the delicate body of the tea itself, our blend merely enhances and reveals even more of the natural qualities of the tea. This tea can be steeped at least twice with superb results!

About Zhi Tea View company

SIPDOWN #3 for today!

Having one last tea before ‘abandoning ship’…this one will be missed…

I really enjoy this blueberry tea! It’s a good equal mix of white tea flavor and blueberry. The blueberry is very sweet and smooth, not tart at all. I could see myself buying more of this one.

This is a LOVELY tea! Thank you, TEAEQUALSBLISS! This is the second white tea EVER for me (I know, can you believe it?) and this one really delivers. It is smooth, it is light, it is sweet, fresh, and delightful. The mix is so beautiful you will want to put a small amount in a glass bowl for display.

This has bai mudan white tea,blueberries,and malva flowers. You can clearly see the ingredients. This tea smells like blueberries. I steeped the two for two minutes or something like that. This taste like a nice white tea and blueberries that are not too tart yet weak either. This is pretty good.