Berry Hibiscus

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by azuki

• “I'm a sucker for hibiscus, and this hit the spot. I just had a giant glass of this, brewed hot and then iced down, and I drank it in... oh, five minutes? I almost wish I didn't have a stockpile of...” Read full tasting note
    ragged-claws 9 tasting notes
  • “Made this as an iced tea and it was very refreshing, but it kinda had a cherry flavor that was a little too strong for me. It was a beautiful red color that made me feel like I was drinking juice,...” Read full tasting note
    skybaby 3 tasting notes

From Zhi Tea

This cool new blend captures the bold juiciness of three types of organic berries; elderberry, red currant, and cranberry. Along with a hearty inclusion of hibiscus and a touch of rosehips, this balanced tisane is a rockin’ iced beverage.

No caffeine here just a plethora of vitamins, antioxidants, and tons of crisp, refreshing flavor.

About Zhi Tea View company

I’m a sucker for hibiscus, and this hit the spot. I just had a giant glass of this, brewed hot and then iced down, and I drank it in… oh, five minutes? I almost wish I didn’t have a stockpile of Rishi’s version, which is slightly more tart, with less of a… floral taste. Both are good, but I can’t say which one is better without trying another glass (and a little slower next time).

Made this as an iced tea and it was very refreshing, but it kinda had a cherry flavor that was a little too strong for me. It was a beautiful red color that made me feel like I was drinking juice, not just tea.