Strawberry Honey Black Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Southern Boy Teas

From Zoomdweebie's Tea Bar

Product description not available yet.

About Zoomdweebie's Tea Bar View company

FInally drank (am drinking) this today. Decided to take it w/ me to Prayer + Share this morning. 4/7 people tried it and about half the gallon is gone- but I took about 18oz myself. Everyone that tried it liked it and said sweetener was not needed. The strawberry and black tea are strong and the honey lends a hint of floral sweetness. I’m not a black tea person, but for what it is, it’s very good!

Iced 5 min, 0 sec

This sounds like an excellent substitute for the raspberry honey you wanted to try!

Not really, I much prefer raspbery. But as I said, for what it is, it’s pretty darn good.

OK, I’m hooked. I’m building a shopping cart at Zoomdweebie’s as we speak! This sounds delish!

If you like strawberry it is- buy their cream cheese black too. I think it’d make a good blend!:)

Oh thats too bad then… I prefer strawberry – haha.

Actually I really prefer blackberry, but not sure I’d like it mixed w/ honey… oooh… blackberry chocolate cheese cake!

I have had very few blackberry flavored things but that sounds delicious

I have Adagio’s blackberry tea here. I should break into that one next.

Bumping up I find myself thinking about this one time to time. It has grown on me.

Hot it is pretty good.
I think the honey evens out all of the possible tangyness that could have come from the combination of black tea and strawberries. Smart flavor combination.

Cold… don’t drink it cold or cooling down or anything like that. It gets a medicinal, bitter and just weird weird quality to it.

I actually don’t think i can rate this numerically since the difference between hot and cold is soooo drastic.