Cran-Cherry Black

Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Zoomdweebie's Tea Bar

(Tea #090) Cran-Cherry Flavored Black Tea [2-ounce zip-sealed stand up pouch (about 20-25 cups)]

About Zoomdweebie's Tea Bar View company

I’ve eager to try this iced but my first encounter was a hot cup tonight. It’s was alright! It was more cran than cherry but the cran wasn’t bitter and the cherry wasn’t really that of a BING Cherry but you could still tell it was some sort of cherry. Neither flavor over powered the black tea taste – which is good. HOT I think this is ‘ok’ but I have higher hopes for the ICED version.

Thanks for including this in our swap, TeaEqualsBliss! I had to steep this one a while to get any steep color at all in the tea. The flavor isn’t bad, and obviously cran and cherry would work well together. The cherry seems more like a mild sour cherry. It just seems like many of the Zoomdweebie’s I’ve had have cranberry in them! Also, the black tea flavor barely exists which I guess will showcase the other flavors better.

I got this tea in a swap from Tea Sipper, thanks!

I can taste the cherry in this tea very strongly, much more than the cranberry. The addition of sugar seems to have brought out a sort of cough-syrup-esque flavour that isn’t too terrible, but isn’t that great either. Less sugar next cup and I might change my rating.

I made a 2 quart pitcher of this tea…iced of course. I have been drinking it through the day and it is quite refreshing. Slight hints of cherry and not too sweet. I steeped it for only 4 minutes and it is not bitter.