Grapefruit Flavored Black

Edit tea info Last updated by Caitlin

From Zoomdweebies

Product description not available yet.

About Zoomdweebies View company

This is one I was very excited to try – I love grapefruit, and as some of you may have read from my past tasting notes and reviews, I’m in search of the perfect grapefruit flavored green tea – I tasted the most spectacular grapefruit green tea while vacationing in Tucson last year and I want more of it. Unfortunately, I’ve not had a lot of luck with the vendor who sold that tea to the tea house… they sell locally only and I haven’t been able to negotiate terms of shipping some of that delicious tea to me.

Anyways… so needless to say that I like grapefruit… so I was excited to try this… (by the way Frank – pretty please blend a grapefruit green tea)

The flavor is very nice – slightly tart grapefruit flavor, but not too tart. I did add a little sugar (I always eat my grapefruit with sugar too)… so I am sure that curbed some of the natural grapefruit tart, but, in a very good way, because this tastes yummy.

I like!

Looking forward to anything grapefruit! LOL

Today is face your fears day! I am going to try a bunch of teas that I have been apprehensive about tasting. I decided to start with this one.

I am really not a fan of grapefruit, the real thing or things flavored like it. So obviously I was worried about this tea. The dry leaves smell like…no kidding… oregano? I have no idea why but its not an unpleasant thing for tea to smell like. The steeping tea smells like something I can’t quiet put my finger on maybe tomato. I don’t know why I am getting so many savory scents from a fruit flavored tea but oh well.

The tea tastes like a standard black tea with a hint of something. I wouldn’t guess it to be grapefruit. Again it seems more of a savory flavor. Luckily it doesn’t taste anything like grapefruit to me so I was able to enjoy the cup. Hopefully the rest of my experiences today go this well.

Sounds like you have an exciting tea day ahead of you! I’m looking forward do to reading about it!=D

Haha – yeah I decided to make my Saturday tea experience interesting

For both drinker and readers!

Southern Boy Teas

Several of our in-store regulars love the grapefruit with a tiny pinch of salt. Might give that a shot.

Ok, that’s a combo I would have NEVER thought of.

that sounds really interesting

LiberTEAs sent me this one – thanks!!!

This is tasty but I can’t smell grapefruit – I can taste a little but it’s VERY slight! This is a tasty tea just craving more hardcore Grapefruit!

I tried this tea this morning, and I can’t really describe it. I’m not a fan of grapefruit in general. This tea wasn’t so bad, but it wasn’t my favorite either.