drank Kiwi Pear by The Republic of Tea

Drinking this one non-stop recently! As soon as I opened the tin, the strong smell hit me, and in the best way possible. This tea is so delightfully light and sweet that you really don’t need sugar. I can only really taste the pear and green tea, but I’ll be keeping a tongue out for that dang kiwi they promised. Steeping times may vary, but I usually let it sit for a while just so it strengthens the flavor. Though I have been drinking it hot, I can imagine this would be absolutely delicious iced as well, particularly on a hot summer day.

takgoti

I love pear [like not in a weird way love it, but love it quite a bit]. I have yet to have a pear-flavored tea, though. I might need to check this out.

Comments

takgoti

Sam(antha): a 20-something girl living in New York City who lost her reputation and never missed it. Artist, student, geek, docent – aspiring curator, librarian, or animator. Come follow my antics, and I will follow yours!

New York City