drank Lady Grey by Twinings

As you may have noticed, I haven’t updated a lot lately, and I will tell you my reasoning: unless I find something particularly interesting the following times I drink something, I most likely will not log it. May give the impression I don’t drink much tea. More like I require VARIETEA. (Har har, look at my pun.) cough Anyways.

Waking up with a cup of bagged Lady Grey, because I needed something light and citrus-y to fill my nostrils and taste buds! It’s very forgiving on steep times and temperatures, and I drink it straight because it never strikes me as bitter or too bold. Personal preference would normally lead me to Irish Breakfast, but this is a lazy morning that requires the power of tea and fruit in one cup, rather than soothing milk that will paralyze my senses until I am prepared to realize that I am, in fact, quite conscious. Today, I am off to Sotheby’s with my college twin, so I have to look lively!

myspecialtea :)

lol….sorry, it was just the way i read the first line of this paragraph:

“Waking up with a cup of BAGGED LADY Grey….”

I’m enjoying a cup myself as i’m reading this…i’m sure the Bagged Lady Grey liked it as well ;)

Comments

myspecialtea :)

lol….sorry, it was just the way i read the first line of this paragraph:

“Waking up with a cup of BAGGED LADY Grey….”

Sam(antha): a 20-something girl living in New York City who lost her reputation and never missed it. Artist, student, geek, docent – aspiring curator, librarian, or animator. Come follow my antics, and I will follow yours!

New York City