drank Japanese Green Tea by Ito En

Really suprisingly wonderful! I grew up in Japan and was very pleased to find Ito En at costco- I was very skeptical at first, but the excellent quality of this tea really won me over, and the bags (silk-like [nylon perhaps?] pyramid bags) were so convenient! Before this I had lost all faith in bagged tea, and I have Ito En to thank for restoring it. Also, the matcha in each pouch is really awesome, and the plastic pouches are perfect for purses- totally airtight! I would highly recommend this tea, especially if you’re a busy person as well as a tea aficionado reluctant to go back to bagged tea. I usually steep for 30 seconds after letting boiled water cool for 2~5 min.

I’m partial to strong black teas and Japanese greens, but I’ll try anything once! Rooibos is another favorite. I own way too much tea and I love learning about it (check out the “tea culture” category on Wikipedia if you haven’t already- it’s fascinating)!

DMV