Forgot to log this immediately after drinking it this morning, again, but I think I remember more this time. I think I actually got the chocolatey aspect this time, although it was pretty subtle for the most part. With the first few cups, there was something that oddly reminded me of (the scent of) coffee, yet was quite different from coffee(obviously, since I don’t like coffee, but this wasn’t negative). Then, there was something that tasted sort of like Assam does when it’s been brewed Indian style, in milk on the stove. Near the end, I tried using much less/almost no (soy)milk, and realized why it specifically said bitter choclate, as it had apparently after-brewed quite a bit and was now bitter without the milk. And with the last cup, the “coffee-like” element came back, and I realized what it was: the “roasted notes”, which are very different from those I get with some teas.

Have been drinking black tea for about 2 years now, oolong for 4, white for 9-10, green almost as long, rooibos for 13-14, and just started mate.
I like almost all unflavoured teas(the only exception so far was Keemun, though I suppose I could try again – but there are so many others to try which I’m more likely to like!) and also some flavored ones.
I especially love Oolongs, and I’m always interested in anything “exotic”, like teas from less known regions, or greens/whites/oolongs from those regions usually only known for blacks.

Germany