drank 2010 Hong Shang Dou by Douji

I’ve drank this tea a fair amount lately and I have to stop and ask myself why. I think because this tea is kind of a throw away. It’s not bad, it’s not great and it was cheap. The maocha was obviously heavily cleaned and maybe processed a little stiffly. There’s an odd papery sensation to the whole tea and I think for now, I’ll stop drinking it and see what becomes of it in 10 years.

StaLLZee

Their prices keep going up too! Douji probably makes the best “brand name” tea, but the price gets higher and higher. I do think it ages well though!

Comments

StaLLZee

Peace Dale, Rhode Island