I’ve been fortunate enough to have had this and the 50% roasted teas at the Fang Tea Expo and at home, having purchased 50 grams of this tea. It may be the most surprisingly delicious tea I’ve ever had. I’ve long been disinterested in TGY, largely due to the fact that most of the green stuff to be found throughout the states is incredibly stale and of poor quality (if it’s even TGY). After enjoying this tea at a tasting in Flushing, I have a new mind about TGY. This tea is incredibly floral and does a wonderful job of balancing the complexity of the green leaf with the added flavor of the roasting. What comes out is a plentiful bouquet of deep honey, light caramel, lychee, chestnuts, and camphor. It leaves a long lingering cooling sensation on the tongue and smacks of ginger and ginseng. A real trooper, it steeps way out into the teens. Beautiful leaves, incredible quality, wonderful tea.