This morning, this tea has more sourness and harshness than I remember. It’s interesting how the palate morphs based on extraneous conditions. Today, perhaps, the overwhelming heat and humidity have had an impact. It’s still delightfully sweet, supple, and flavorful.

deftea

I’ve come to think it’s really important to be aware of the environment of the tea drinking — the “extraneous conditions.” My most memorable tea moments are inextricably woven into the weather, sounds, etc. of where I was when I drank it.

Comments

deftea

Peace Dale, Rhode Island