Otea is the name of the loose leaf tea brand at the local asian market. I have tried to find more info on the company but to no avail. I have to say though that they just really have some great quality tea and it’s very modestly priced. I needed get some more dynasty peanut satay sauce. It is amazing if you like spice and flavor…which is also what I’m finding with this tea. I have had other ginger peach combinations and they just aren’t up to snuff. They smell great but once brewed don’t equal the pre-steep excitement. The dry leaf smells like candy! It’s purely intoxicating. On personal note I’m not a huge fan of darjeelings. However the mix on this one is just right. Usually the ginger overpowers the other flavors in the tea. I like this one because you can pick up the subtle sweetness of the peach. I gave the hairbrush to the peach…cause he’s got hair(Veggietales anyone). For $2 dollars an ounce this one is definitely going into the permanent collection.

SimplyJenW

I have tried the Jasmine Dragon Pearls and the Organic Keemun and green, too. I did not know the brand was Otea. I put my reviews under CAM (Cleveland Asia Market). My only concern was how long the tea had been in those glass jars….

SimplyJenW

Oh, where is my hairbrush….. Everybody’s got a waterbuffalo, yours is fast but mine is slow… My two favorites! ;D

ashmanra

Good morning ,George, how are you? Veggie tales was great, but nothing can beat Little Dogs on the Prairie in my book! LOL!

Comments

SimplyJenW

ashmanra

DJ, Music Director/Midday host on 95.5 The Fish,father, husband, Owner of my own mobile DJ business, and lover of tea.

My favorites are Pu-Erh, Black teas, Oolongs, Mate…then again I’ll try just about anything. If you are a company and would like me sample your tea. I would be more than happy to.

Cleveland/Alliance, Ohio