One of my favorite coffee shops in the area keeps this tea on hand. It’s quite tasty for a bagged tea. I think Harney & Sons have some of the best bagged teas I have tasted. A light aroma, pale liquor, a nice light grassy flavor. For an inexpensive high quality bagged sencha I would say this is a good option.

Cofftea

I haven’t read too many of your reviews, but you must be pretty hard on the teas you review (not a bad thing). “quite tasty”, “some of the best baged teas”, and “high quality” don’t seem worthy of a 57.

The DJBooth

ahhh you know you are right about that I must fix that :)

and I’m still getting used to the rating system still being a newbie

Comments

Cofftea

The DJBooth

ahhh you know you are right about that I must fix that :)

and I’m still getting used to the rating system still being a newbie

DJ, Music Director/Midday host on 95.5 The Fish,father, husband, Owner of my own mobile DJ business, and lover of tea.

My favorites are Pu-Erh, Black teas, Oolongs, Mate…then again I’ll try just about anything. If you are a company and would like me sample your tea. I would be more than happy to.

Cleveland/Alliance, Ohio