The Doctor is in and he is killing me with this one! Another great one in the coffee tea collection from the Teagarden. So I admit that caramel happens to be one of those sweet-tooth weaknesses that I have. The dry leaves have a nice roasted and sweet aroma. The liquor…well it looks a lot like muddy water. Cloudy but that doesn’t deter from wanting to try this treat. Yeah! This is a good one. The smooth buttery caramel really comes through in this tea. It’s exactly like the coffee, but add that caramel and it really makes for a treat. Great with a splash of almond milk. This tea is going great listening to Nikka Costa’s-Pebble to a Pearl album on Rhapsody.

DJ, Music Director/Midday host on 95.5 The Fish,father, husband, Owner of my own mobile DJ business, and lover of tea.

My favorites are Pu-Erh, Black teas, Oolongs, Mate…then again I’ll try just about anything. If you are a company and would like me sample your tea. I would be more than happy to.

Cleveland/Alliance, Ohio