drank Earl Grey, loose leaf by Tazo

Stopped by the bucks to get a tea and to try one of those new petite cake pops…..Ok really I went in to use my gift card from my Iphone. Nerd Alert I had this about a year ago when I was working at a licensed store and thought it strong. So let me also say that they have done it again with these cake pops. Yes very tasty! and so is the tea. I really enjoyed the Earl Grey, this would be one that I would order on a regular basis. So I was doing some running around and went into Radio Shack. When I got back in the car the aroma reminded me of pesto. I don’t know why…I’m not complaining though either. It tastes similar to pesto as well. I will definitely order again.

DJ, Music Director/Midday host on 95.5 The Fish,father, husband, Owner of my own mobile DJ business, and lover of tea.

My favorites are Pu-Erh, Black teas, Oolongs, Mate…then again I’ll try just about anything. If you are a company and would like me sample your tea. I would be more than happy to.

Cleveland/Alliance, Ohio