I’m glad I’m not the only one who did not quite enjoy this one. It was given to me when I visited the newly reopened coffee shop in town. Smelled good. Then I added water. It kinda reminds me of the friendship tea that I think all of us despise that you usually get at church Christmas bazaars. I tried to like it but it’s weak in flavor and black tea base. Tastes more like tang with cloves. I try not to be overly critical when given a tea, and tasting tea. I can stand most teas like most coffees even if they are not high quality, but this doesn’t quite reach the bar.

gmathis

If I remember correctly, I thought this one (sample bag that came from a catalog) tasted like furniture polish.

TeaBrat

I don’t have much luck with Republic of tea…

The DJBooth

I’ve had some other decent ones but it kinda seems like it’s about mass production bags. I haven’t had much of their loose leaf offerings….so I’m not sure if those are better.

Comments

gmathis

TeaBrat

I don’t have much luck with Republic of tea…

The DJBooth

DJ, Music Director/Midday host on 95.5 The Fish,father, husband, Owner of my own mobile DJ business, and lover of tea.

My favorites are Pu-Erh, Black teas, Oolongs, Mate…then again I’ll try just about anything. If you are a company and would like me sample your tea. I would be more than happy to.

Cleveland/Alliance, Ohio