The Earl Grey White Tip from TeaSource is one of the strongest tasting Earl Grey’s I’ve ever tried. The bergamot flavor is bold and leaves a lingering aftertaste on my palate. The aroma from 1 cup was room filling. Overall a decent tasting brew.

Tea is not only a part of my everyday life, it’s a way of life for me. I drink several varietals of loose-leaf tea everyday and make a great effort to nurture my tea journey on a daily basis. Some of my favorites are Ti Kuan Yin, Golden Monkey, Strawberry Misaki, and iced Matcha. I have previous experience working as a Teaologist for Teavana and am currently in the process of exploring different avenues into the tea industry. I recently attended World Tea Expo 2011 in Las Vegas where I had the privilege of participating in a tea ceremony with tea masters from the Fujian province of China. I am a tea enthusiast who would love to connect with other tea enthusiasts to share our common interest of this lovely wonder tonic.

“Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one.” – Ancient Chinese Proverb

Garden Grove, California, USA