drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

Steeped in a smaller cup, I usually steep in my Teavana 16oz travel tumbler but it shattered so I am forced to make smaller amounts in smaller equipment until my goto is replaced.

Smaller seems to bring out more of the creamy flavor of this tea, and also seems to blend the subtle coconut really well.

I’m kind of wanting to make this into a latte with whipped cream to see how it would taste.

52teas

When we had the tea bar, we sold this one a lot as an iced tea latte. It’s REALLY good that way. I’m glad you are enjoying our teas.

Peter Azak

That sounds like an even better idea, I just started getting into iced tea lattes. I hope to buy more of this wonderful delicious blend.

Comments

52teas

Peter Azak