To be honest, I believe a cup of this tea is equal to putting a bar of soap into your mouth.

It may be a overstatement, but if you’re looking for a ‘real’ Earl Grey grab a tin of Twinings, or Rishi’s Supreme Earl Grey. I think many beginners on Earl Grey start out with this, from Adagio, believing it will deliver, and end up hating Earl Grey. Earl Grey Bravo to me, is much like a “Lady Grey”, which in my book, is suppose to be much more citrusy, and more floral than a normal Earl Grey, which is what Earl Grey Bravo is. If they would call it “Lady Grey Bravo”, I’d score this average, only cause I’m not a huge fan of Lady Greys to begin with.

If you want a Lady Grey from Adagio, grab this! (I guess).

If you do brew this, brew it like any black, five minutes, at boiling; if you find it too floral, I suggest cutting the amount of leaves, milk tends to help mellow out the citrus. It yeilds a very aromatic, lighter amber liquor.

I guess my lesson from this tea is that many tea drinkers don’t realize that Adagio’s reviews are somewhat unreliable because many Adagio customers JUST write reviews to gain discount codes.

teaplz

Ugh, this one is absolutely disgusting! I can’t take this one. It tastes like perfume. Like if you decided to gargle with perfume. Acrid, almost. I really hated it. Glad to see someone else with the same opinion!

Comments

teaplz

Hi, I am tea drinking design student. I appreciate tea, especially Darjeelings, Japanese greens and Taiwanese oolongs.

San Francisco, California