drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

This was the first non-herbal tea that I had ever tried from David’s, but that was pre-steepster (well, it preceded me having an account on steepster, I’m sure steepster was around!), so when I got it as a sample with my most recent order, I thought I would take another shot at it!

I forgot about it and definitely steeped it for too long, but it wasn’t really that bad (until I got to the bottom of the cup…). I don’t remember there being coconut in this, but it is definitely there and it is very prevalent. But there is also a very clear salted toffee taste to it, and it is very creamy and smooth when black.

All-around this is a solid tea. I could go for a cup of it any time, but it isn’t something I would really make any effort to stock up on.

Boiling 8 min or more
keychange

Oh! somehow, I had absolutely no idea David’s even made this! I can’t wait to try it!