drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

The smell is just like coconut cream pie. The taste is more like a coconut tea. Really good. I am so glad I purchased this tea for my dessert shelf in my tea cupboard!

mpierce87

Ooh, this sounds good! I’ll have to remember to try this next time I’m around.

threewhales

I also got in the chocolate chai!

mpierce87

Oh yea, I forgot you ordered those two on special. Let me know if the chocolate chai is good, I like the Mayan Chocolate Chai but I think I may like it better without the cayenne – it seems to give me heartburn…

Cofftea

mrawlins2, do you drink your Mayan Chocolate Chai clean or with milk? Milk or creamer may help.

mpierce87

@Cofftea – with milk. I think I’m just prone to heartburn, I guess I’ll start to take my meds before enjoying my chai – but I don’t have problems every time, just about every other time…strange.