Thank you TTB1.2 for this nice selection!
The smell of the dry leaves is of sugar, a nice natural sweetness though, not a fake over the top sweet.
Today I brewed this up in my Dr. Tea glass teapot. I just love watching the leaves unfurl:)
The smell of the tea… I know that smell, can’t put my finger on it. Sugar cookie dough? No, but I do like this smell. Very soothing, calming.
First infusion yields a mild tea with a delicate taste. I LIKE IT! I am very surprised by this since my past attempts with green oolongs were down the kitchen drain before I could say YUCK…but this oolong is different. I will post again as my day goes with this tea. Stay tuned to this Bat channel for updates….

Cofftea

That pot can be so annoying. I takes forever to decant, the lid falls off easily, and the leaves (especially for black teas) gets stuck up in the lid easily.

Comments

Cofftea

STAY CALM AND DRINK TEA

Steam rises from a cup of tea

and we are wrapped in history,

inhaling ancient times and lands,

comfort of ages in our hands.

~Faith Greenbowl

My tea Haiku:

Morning ritual
Praying hands holding teacup
Forties, fifties. Time.

My Rating system:
Below 10 – poured it out immediately.
11-50 – maybe I drank it, but I won’t make it again