My daughter brought this sample to me saying “I think you will like this EG”
I have tried it this morning and have decided that this must be what Picard was drinking on Enterprise. This is smooth, not perfumey(I am so glad, I hate drinking perfumed teas and I can’t imagine Picard liked perfume either:), the citrus notes are light and flavorful. This is like a cross between a mild EG and Blood orange Black: the base contains Ceylon(I am a huge fan of Ceylons) and the citrus notes are present(not as strong in this tea as the Blood Orange) but I do like it. My search may just be over for an EG. I have found a few others that I liked, but they were out of my price range due to shipping to the US.
I think if you really liked a traditional EG, you may not like this too much. But for me, it is the perfect ratio of everything. Now I can say “EG hot” and get a tea that is very much drinkable!

gmathis

I have yet to find an Earl Gray that I can groove with, but this sounds like it could be the One!

JacquelineM

I love how you said “this must be what Picard was drinking on Enterprise.” !!!!!! I believe that, too!!!

threewhales

Thank you. Thank you very much as Elvis would say!
gmathis, try it, you may like it and the price point seems reasonable to me:)