drank Happy Kombucha by DAVIDsTEA

Aroma: amazing

1st steep: wow, fruit! Delicious, and I can pick out mango, and pineapple taste. I also taste peach, but there isn’t any peaches…but it is yummy so I guess it doesn’t matter.

2nd steep: 7 min, less fruity but I get more of the buttery creamy oolong flavour coming through here. It is just as delicious as the first steep in a different way. I am not sure what komboucha tastes like, but it seems alright.

I accidentally threw out the leaves before I could get a 3rd steep, next time I guess because I will definitely be re-stocking this oolong. I find I am liking more and more oolongs.