drank Bear Trap by DAVIDsTEA

I like to try all teas hot to begin with. This was very fruity and a bit tart.
Of course, this would be way better cold brewed and sweetened a little. Spring will hopefully be here soon so I can have cold teas!

Bonnie

If you try this hot again…try it sweet and see what you think. My impression is that the berries become fully ripened with this addition and the tartness disappears. Wonderful thought to make a spritzer out of this in the Spring over ice with a mint twist.

Comments

Bonnie

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada