drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

I was rationing this tea because I only have 100grams and wanted to make it last. But now they are making it permanent, so I can enjoy more often!!

1st steep: 3.5 min, 96degrees, amazing dark chocolate earthy flavour, with hints of orange that are not overpowering. With a little splash of milk…WOW

2nd steep: 5 min, boiling, added a little steamed milk. The flavour is still going strong. Amazing with that extra creaminess from the milk

3rd steep: 10 min, boiling, still great flavour!

Yum! I will have to refill my tin soon!

Bonnie

I think this is my favorite tea so far and can stand up to a long steep. You are right about making this a latte…so good.