drank Strawberry Ginger by DAVIDsTEA

This one is suprisingly good. I only got 12grams because I am not the biggest fan of ginger, and the hibiscus sounded a little scary.
It isn’t as bitter or ginger-y as I thought. The strawberry and lemon come out more than I was expecting. An unexpected taste for me!
I might have to get some more.

Kittenna

Interesting, since most of what I was getting was gingery, even though I know I put a huge piece of strawberry into my teaball. Oh well!

Comments

Kittenna

Hello,
I am a nurse. I have numerous hobbies: reading, crocheting, crafting, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I went into a DavidsTea for the first time and have been hooked ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte.

My favourite flavours are nutty, vanilla, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are lavender, rose, hibiscus, banana, and straight green or overly vegetal teas.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada