drank Creamy Nut Oolong by Teaopia

This is my first taste of Teaopia! But……Purolator really made me mad, they didn’t even attempt to deliver the package and then when I tracked my package 2 days after they were supposed to deliver it, I found it that it has been at Purolator for 2 days already. GRRRRRR.

Anyway, sorry about that, on to the tea.
This tea was really good, creamy, nutty, slightly sweet but not too sweet.
The buttery oolong comes through as well. What a tasty treat!

2nd steep: 95degrees, 4 minutes, still just as good of a cup, I taste more of the oolong, still sweet and nutty.

3rd steep: boiling, 5 minutes, growing a little weaker, but still very good

Sounds delicious :D

Sounds delicious :D

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada