I have been away for a week in Cuba, not much for tea at those resorts :(
Thank you so much TEAVIVRE for the sample!!!
I thought 100degrees was a little hot, but it turned out pretty good.
Dry leaf smell: floral, slightly floral and vegetal

2teaspoons
Taste: not as creamy as I was expecting, but it is floral and slightly vegetal. Smooth taste, also, slightly sweet.
2nd: 2 1/2minutes, less vegetal taste, more floral, still not getting as much creamy as I was expecting.
3rd: 3minutes, less floral, but getting the buttery smooth oolong flavour more

Overall: very smooth and tasteful tea. Good quality

Bonnie

Big move from Saskatchewan in the Spring (still pretty rainy?) to sunny Cuba! Hope you like coffee too! Very busy with El Papa’s Visit! I was surprised that the government gave all the people a holiday for the event! I am sure this was quite an interesting trip and since you love photography you mist have taken bazillion photo’s!

Comments

Bonnie

Hello,
I am a nurse. I have numerous hobbies: reading, crocheting, crafting, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I went into a DavidsTea for the first time and have been hooked ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte.

My favourite flavours are nutty, vanilla, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are lavender, rose, hibiscus, banana, and straight green or overly vegetal teas.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada