Thankyou so much again TEAVIVRE for this generous sample!
Dry leaf smell: sweet jasmine, very floral
Liqour: light golden
Watching those cute little pearls unroll is pretty!
Taste: light, sweet, not overly perfumey or scented like a lot of other jasmines. This tea has a silky, full mouth feel.
2nd steep: 80degrees, 2minutes, still silky and smooth
3rd steep: 85degrees, 2.5minutes, getting a little weak now, but still has a hint of sweet jasmine
Overall, I would say that this is the best jasmine tea I have had to date! Just wonderful…..this tea deserves to be served at fancy tea parties in pretty glass teapots!

ashmanra

My husband bought me a little glass teapot just especially for this tea! I love it – the tea and the teapot!

tigress_al

That is the perfect teapot for beautiful teas! Mine is similar but it doesn’t have a coloured handle and tip of the lid…that is a really nice addition!

Comments

ashmanra

tigress_al

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada