drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

I tried this when it first came out and didn’t review it then. Then it was sold out at my Davids for a long time, I picked it up before it diappeared into the online world. From there, I forgot i had it. Then found it tonight, and made a cup finally!
I love almonds, so this tea is very yummy for me! Very smooth and slightly woodsy tasting, but I do really like it.
If I make an online purchase in the future, this might be in it.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada