Smell: sweet grass/hay
Liqour: very light yellow
Taste: grass/hay but not in a bad way. It tastes very fresh and excellent quality. There is a slightly sweet note so that it isn’t bitter.
2nd steep: 90degrees, 2 minutes, just as good as the first

I also paired this with Pomegranate Magnolia white from my local tea shop which was way too sweet and floral….now this makes an amazing tea!! In the middle of both worlds….sweet and grassy!

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada