drank Ice Cream Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Colour: light brown
Smell: dry—amazing, brewed—still smells great
Taste: I think this tastes more like neopolitan ice cream than ice cream cake. Like others have mentioned, I am especially getting the strawberry ice cream taste from it. I don’t think I could drink this everyday, but nice for a sweet treat.

It does leave a scum on the cup though, and leaves lots of little particles in the bottom of the cup. That is a little off-putting.

Kittenna

Agreed as to the scum. I found that with all the teas. I was actually slightly grossed out with the Birthday Cake tea – there was almost a goo at the bottom; I figured it was from the sprinkles. A little icky…