drank Chocolate Cake by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is yummy chocolatey goodness.
Who knew you could get such yummy chocolate taste for only 15 calories. It is quite sweet, certainly doesn’t need sweetener. I certainly do get a cake taste, but I would say more like chocolate cake batter than cake.
This is good, but like the other cupcake teas, I wouldn’t drink them everyday. I might get a small 25g bag to have on hand for a while for my “treat Sundays” when I always have a chocolate tea in the morning!

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada