drank The Earl of Lemon by DAVIDsTEA

Smell: just like an earl grey
Colour: a nice yellow
1st steep: Surprisingly mellow taste, with the white tea taste peeking through. I definitely get the earl grey taste but much more mellow and slightly sweeter with the little creamy touch from the yogurt.
2nd steep: 90degrees, 4min—still citrusy, but less earl grey tasting. It is still sweet with a hint of creaminess
I will certainly re-buy this one

Kittenna

Oh, this one’s nice, isn’t it?

tigress_al

Indeed, I like a new twist on an old fav!

Comments

Kittenna

Oh, this one’s nice, isn’t it?

tigress_al

Indeed, I like a new twist on an old fav!

Hello,
I am a nurse. I have numerous hobbies: reading, crocheting, crafting, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I went into a DavidsTea for the first time and have been hooked ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte.

My favourite flavours are nutty, vanilla, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are lavender, rose, hibiscus, banana, and straight green or overly vegetal teas.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada