drank pomegranate white by Bulk Barn

Smells like pomegranate, but there is no fruit, I do see rose petals and probably marigold petals.
1st steep: It is alright, I get a pomegranate/blueberry taste mostly. It still smells wonderful.
2nd steep: 95degrees, 4minutes, this is a weaker version of the first steep
I put the rest in the fridge to try cold—-it is alright, Pom Power from Davids is definitely better.
As Indigobloom and Aisling of tea mentioned, it does leave a dry cottonmouth taste in your mouth as an aftertaste.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada