My local tea shop labels this as a sun tea, so the first sun tea I am trying I guess.
The process of actual “sun tea” kinda freaks me out a bit, just leaving it out in the sun for hours. So instead, I cold brewed this.
This was really good. I was worried about the hibiscus which can sometimes be a mean ugly dragon and spoil a good tea.
The hibiscus didn’t steal the show, so it was ok. The orange was the superstar, and I could definitely taste some strawberry and lemon. This was very refreshing for a mild spring day. I can see myself making this alot this summer!

Also, I tried it in one of my tea smoothies with vanilla yogurt and frozen strawberries and it was very delicious!

Iced