drank Buddha's Blend by DAVIDsTEA

Hmm, this was an interesting tea. It smells very peachy.
Taste: mostly a peachy taste with a little jasmine. The tea taste is a little hidden underneath though. I didn’t have any hibiscus blossoms in my steep.

I like it, but that peachy taste is throwing me off, like other have mentioned, the description says just natural flavouring……so where is the peach taste coming from?

2nd steep: 85degrees, 4 minutes, I actually like this steep better, less peachy flavour, more jasmine, and more tea taste!

Kittenna

I would assume there’s natural peach flavouring in the blend :)

tigress_al

Yep, lets hope so!

Comments

Kittenna

I would assume there’s natural peach flavouring in the blend :)

tigress_al

Yep, lets hope so!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada