First, I get the licorice, then a chocolate hint, then the strawberry, right at the end of the sip I get a bit of the anise flavour. It is kinda similar to DT’s Love Tea #7, but I like Love Tea much better. I am not sure that I like the licorice in this blend.
Actually, the licorice coating my throat actually felt pretty good today, it would probably taste great when you have a sore throat.

Lynn68

I wonder if this would make a good Ice tea? I like your description of the flavor so I might buy a sample this weekend.

tigress_al

Hmm, I might give that a try one day when it is nice out. Thanks for the suggestion!

Lynn68

You’re welcome! It just sounds like it could be tasty on ice. I think I’ll pick some up this weekend abd try it as well!

Comments

Lynn68

tigress_al

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada