Smells fruity first of all.
Tastes better than I was expecting. I taste the green sencha with slight hint of berries with some freshness from the sea lettuce. A couple of sips in, the caraway and mustard started to take over. I don’t think I am a fan of mustard in tea.
I am glad I got to try it, but I don’t think that I will re-stock my small 12gram sample.

Bonnie

Mustard?

tigress_al

Ya kinda strange for there to be caraway and mustard seed in tea. Maybe it was all in my head, but I could taste the mustard a little bit. Maybe I just knew it was an ingredient, so then I tasted it, I don’t know…..