drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Pina colada? Exciting!
This does taste fairly close to a pina colada, not as creamy of course but that would be impossible I think. I am definitely getting the pineapple and coconut. With some sweetness. Those little candy hearts are cute.
I think I might get a tin!

I will have to do a comparison one of these days to 52teas Pina colada honeybush. DT’s version is cheaper but 52’s version has less artificial flavouring I believe.

Also, I am curious how this would taste hot.

Iced
Kittenna

IMO this is better than the 52teas version, but I find I’m not incredibly keen on rooibos/honeybush.

Comments

Kittenna

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada