drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

This was really yummy.
First, you get a yummy sweet note and then at the end of the sip, you get a little bit of the salty to balance it out. I am not a fan of salty things but this is actually really well balanced. I only got 20grams in case I didn’t like this, but 20grams certainly won’t last too long.
This will be a welcome addition to my collection filled with sweet teas!

teawade

I love salty and sweet together. At first, it seemed like a strange combination but what got me hooked were the pretzel m&m’s haha

tigress_al

yep, it curbs both cravings!

Lynne-tea

I want this so bad. SOOO bad. And your review just made it worse! =) Caramel salty goodness.

Comments

teawade

tigress_al

yep, it curbs both cravings!

Lynne-tea

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada