I am anxiously waiting for my next Teavivre samples, so I decided to drink my favourite of their teas today, this is still my free sample I recieved in march.
I am upping the rating to 100 because I love this tea so much! So smooth, sweet, not overly perfumey. And just what I needed on this dreary rainy day.
So soothing and relaxing…..going for a resteep now!……….sigh

Edit- I cold brewed the 3rd steeping of this tea for about 8 hours. This infusion was sweet and delicious with lots of jasmine still present. I am very happy about this!

Lynne-tea

I just asked for this as a sample and I am very excited to try it. My first Dragon Pearls ever. Your note just brightened my day with the thought of how lovely these will be =)

tigress_al

It is also really good cold brewed! I tried this jasmine tea for the first time cold brewed just now and it is delicious!

DaisyChubb

mm I will try this cold brewed, thank you!

Comments

Lynne-tea

tigress_al

DaisyChubb

mm I will try this cold brewed, thank you!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada