Thankyou so much Angel and Teavivre for this sample. This is the sample that I have been most anxious to try. I think I am falling in love with jasmine teas.

Dry leaf appearance: Beautiful fuzzy long white needles

Aroma: smells like fresh jasmine in a sunny meadow

Taste: Light jasmine, with that wonderful delicate white tea in the background. Sweetness comes through in a silky smooth way. This has a wonderful mouth feel to it, creamy like! I am glad I got such a large sample pack of this because I am certainly enjoying this!

2nd steep: 85degrees, 2minutes, just as delicious as the first with a little stronger jasmine.

I have had a LOT of tea today, so I will have to do the other steepings tomorrow and update!

Not sure how it compares to my beloved pearls, I will have to taste this tea again, and then on another day…have a side-by-side taste comparison.

Edit: 3rd steep, 90degrees, 3minutes, starting to lose flavour and silkiness, I think I would cold brew this steep next time.

K S

I just notices you had reviewed this one. Seems your unsure which is better as well – pearls or silver. Since I still have some of it, I’m thinking this is my new (possibly temporary) favorite.

Comments

K S

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada